Saturday, February 11, 2012

Allie's Favorite Cars of the Now List

Yikes! Sorry for essentially going MIA -- this has been an incredibly stressful couple of weeks for me! I am in the process of planning a trip to New York City to see my favorite band, L'Arc~en~Ciel when they come to the states for their second show [ever!] in the US. Also, my car was recently diagnosed with a lot of expensive to fix problems, which has brought me to the point where I've been looking for other transportation alternatives [in layman's terms, I've been looking at really cute cars].

So, boring as it may be... I am bringing you a top 5 list of Cars I Want to Drive, Badly.

5. The Hello Kitty Smart Car
It's pink, it's tiny and easy to park and gets great gas mileage... but it also only seats two people.

4. Pink Mini Cooper
It's a wonderful shade of pink and it's a convertible. So clean and lovely looking.

3. Pink Audi R8
Wow. This car just screams fantastic. Or shopped. Perhaps both! Either way, I'm in lust with it. It's a little ferocious for me, but I think I could handle it.

2. Pikachu Car
The hybrid of adorable and functional, this particular Pikachu car looks much happier than other PikaCar models.

1. 2005 Subaru Impreza STI
Okay, this is a little bit boring, I know, and it's probably surprising in spite of my pink infatuation, I don't want a pink car. The white STI -- particularly of this year -- is just so damn cute. Seeing as it's a Rally car and the STI logo is by default pink... it's just a match made in heaven for me. 2005 is the year I graduated, but it's also the best looking model. And the most reasonable, as my current car is a 1997 Subaru Impreza.

And as a secret number 0...
Peach's Birthday Girl Kart from Mario Kart 7
[I'm the one sitting in it]
Cute, pink, adorned with a gigantic bow, and not to mention a built in propeller and glider? I'll take two, please.

3 comments: