Friday, March 2, 2012

TToF: I'm never going to grow up

It's Friday night! You know what that means!


This week's post is basically more proof that, not matter how old I get, I'm probably never going to act like a mature adult. (As if anyone doubted THAT, right?)

I only really found one good thing at Goodwill this week, but to be fair...it's pretty awesome:


"Kawaii desu~~~!"

Yes. That is a Bobba Fett helmet. (Or should I say ME in a Bobba Fett helmet?) And not just some plastic Halloween mask, either--the full helmet! The antenna's missing, but the voice activation still works, and the batteries weren't dead! Not too shabby for $2, right?

And technically, I didn't get these yesterday...I got them today. But I figured since yesterday I didn't find much, I'd include them in today's post. ;D


OMG, TAMAGOTCHI! I was shocked to find someone selling these for $2 a piece...when I looked them up on Amazon and eBay, people wanted outrageous prices for them! (And most of them were used...these are new in the package!) I used to have at least 4 of the larger Tamagotchi back in the day...these were apparently released in 2005. I'm not sure if I want to open them and see if the batteries work, or possibly try to resell them...either way, I still think it was a pretty awesome find. >D

This week's total: about $6 plus tax

What do you think, guys? Not too shabby, right?

Til next time!
♥Usamimi

No comments:

Post a Comment