Saturday, March 17, 2012

TToF: The Belated Edition

Oops....so, I forgot to update yesterday for "Thrifting Thursdays on Friday". Sorry about that, guys! So without further ado~


I'm beginning to think that there's someone in this town who's slowly getting rid of a Strawberry Shortcake collection, because this is the 3rd time in several weeks I've found vintage Strawberry Shortcake stuff!


I found this old play-clock at one of the locally owned thrift stores earlier this week. It was actually more than what Goodwill charges for their toys (which is usually between .49-.99 cents) at $1.49, but I thought it was in pretty good shape for it's age, so I picked it up, anyway. It's got a few spots where the paint's been worn off, and someone tried to rip off the sticker on the front there, but otherwise it's actually in pretty good shape. I saw people selling them on Etsy for between $7-15, so I think I got an ok deal on it.

The rest of my haul isn't terribly exciting: a stack of DVDs!


I'm a sucker for DVDs (I have a crap ton of them, it's kind of sad xD), so I always make sure to keep an eye out for good ones, or even ones I can trade into Amazon for decent gift card amounts, heh. I just realized this morning that only 1 of these DVDs isn't a cartoon. Oh, how grown up I am. ;p Anyway, I got all of these for about $6, which isn't too shabby considering even used, The Lion King usually goes for around $7. (And the Robotech one is a 5-disc complete season which usually goes for around $19!)

So this week's haul was about $7.50 + tax. Not too bad!

Bonus: Since I was late posting this week, have a picture of a classy find I saw at Goodwill on Thursday--a John Deere "Tiffany" style lamp.

Is that some high style or WHAT? XD And it can be yours for the low, low price of $12.99, apparently! (And a nice dose of green for your St. Paddy's day, heehee.)

Until next time!
♥Usamimi

No comments:

Post a Comment