Saturday, April 21, 2012

New nails


My bunnies from Easter were starting to chip pretty badly, so I decided it was time for some new nails. I've always wanted to try doing zebra stripes (since it seemed pretty easy), so I went full-out "Lisa Frank" (as one of my friends called it, lol!) and tried some RAINBOW zebra stripes! Not too bad for a first attempt. I took this pic with my phone (while I was out thrifting on Thursday, actually), so it's hard to tell, but some of the stripes came out a tad smudgy. But from far away, it still looks pretty cool, so I don't mind too much. I was thinking of trying it with some pastel colors next time. 

What kind of nail art do you guys like? The crazy over the top deco nails, like the ones from Japan? Or more subdued & simple ones? Lately I've been sort of obsessed with nail polish & nail art, so I love hearing about other people's favorite nail polishes & techniques. ^__^

Til next time!
♥Usamimi

No comments:

Post a Comment