Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Some Cute Pokémon Tattoos


It should probably be stated early [and it will probably be stated often] -- I am a huge Pokémon fan in general, since I first got my Pokémon Blue for the Game Boy Pocket when I was in the sixth grade. I'm currently in the process of saving up for my very first tattoo, and it's not that much of a surprise that I'm contemplating a Pokémon themed tattoo.

Needless to say, before I get permanent ink, I've been doing research on what an awesome Pokémon tattoo looks like. Here are just a few examples I've found scouring the 'net!

The combination of Pikachu, bows and flowers? I'm a fan.

Bellossom looks adorable seamlessly integrated into this girl's flower sleeve! [Source]
 

 Three Pokémon, so well executed! [Source]


Here's a serene sleeping Mew [Source]

Should I take the plunge and get a Tepig on my ankle? That's yet to be determined, but when done right, Pokémon tattoos can be all sorts of adorable!

1 comment: